Meraki L.I.F.E. Academy Homeschool Co-op
*Read and Complete Checklist Entirely*
1. All families must first complete the Registration Form online.
2. Then ADD the yearly Family membership fee of $35 to your Cart, on the Membership page. If you are not purchasing classes at this time, you can complete payment Now. If you are signing up for classes too, you can check-out all at once with your membership and classes included. Add classes on the Book A Class page.
4. New Families can Register at any time throughout the school year, until we reach our max limit. Students can join the clubs at anytime throughout the year. However, Class Registration is only available prior to the start of each quarter unit (approximately every 4 weeks).
5. All Members may participate in unlimited Clubs and Free Events. You can sign up for those here. Be sure to pay the Yearly Membership Fee and complete and return ALL forms before signing up for clubs and events. You will then be emailed a Link for each one in which you are registered.
6. Once it has been verified that we have received your completed registration form, $35 family yearly fee, and signed copies of the community standards and parent/student contract, then you will receive an email with LINKS to gain access to all clubs and classes in which your child is registered.
7. You must be a registered member of the Meraki Homeschool Co-op to participate in online classes, workshops, or attend events. Access to the teacher’s online classrooms and clubs is only available to Registered Members.
8. A limited number of Scholarships will be available for families experiencing financial hardships. Please print off and complete a Scholarship Application
and e-mail it to: MerakiAcademySC@gmail.com to be considered.
9. Meraki L.I.F.E. Academy Homeschool Co-op is NOT a South Carolina Option 3 Accountability Association. Every participating family is still responsible to adhere to the laws and requirements of the state of your legal residence.